With the advent of COVID 19, cleaning and sanitation have never been more critical. We understand that this can be very uncertain and scary times. Safe Clean utilizes cleaning and disinfecting chemicals approved by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) known to combat the COVID virus and other viruses and bacteria such as SARS and H1N1.
As businesses and schools reopen, the threat of COVID 19 remains ever-present. We understand that many Americans are anxious about returning to business as usual. The CDC recommends cleaning and treating all areas and surfaces, including high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and tables.
Safe Clean can help treat your home and business for COVID-19, as well as a multitude of other pathogens. We can customize your cleaning according to the needs of your business or home. Our chemicals comply with all CDC recommendations for treating, disinfecting, or killing the following:
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Swine Influenza A (H1N1)
- HIV-1 AIDS Virus
- Human Coronavirus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
- Candida albicans
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas)
- Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli O157:H7)
- Streptococcus suis (Streptococcus)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Mycobacterium Bovis BCG (TB; Tuberculosis)
*If your home or business has knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, we can clean and treat the areas after the 14-day incubation period. Safe Clean CANNOT eradicate or kill the COVID-19 virus.